Thursday 21 April 2011

WHAT DO YOU DO????????

Am bored, outta my mind, angry, sad, depressed and then what happens????? I walk into a crafts & stationery shop and pick up something UNUSUAL!!! atleast for meeeeeee....I picked up some oil pastels!!!!I have NEVER worked with them and I have never shown any interest either......EVER!!!! I was on the verge of looking for DRUGS!!!!...lol am joking...hmmmm maybe not!!!!! you outta ur mind?????? ofcourse am joking! I love to joke around....by my style of writing itself you would have understood that I am not in my realm right?????? Anyway to cut the long story short, I made a small (BIG FOR ME) pastel abstract painting for myself.....and I feel pretty good! Love the colors, the strokes, the freedom and most of all that time slot gives me a vaccum.....a vaccum from real life!!....ok...so am attaching the "DE LIFE ON DA ROCKS" which is going to be a masterpiece someday. Be my follower now and you will get 50% off if and ever it goes out on auction :D









So waddya think????? Aint I good??????? LOL

11 comments:

UB said...

Cute! Even I do something with color pencils and white sheet once...always helps when your low..the only thing is that my friends call it a drawing of a 2 yr old! I'm that bad! Hope all goes well at your side.

lifeontherocks said...

@ub:-even mine looks like that only, but i do like to think otherwise!!! :D

Jennifer Fabulous said...

Awww this is pretty! I'm terrible at drawing or coloring, so I have a lot of respect for those who have natural talent, like you. :)

Natasha said...

This is nice! I am bad at painting/drawing..Keep it going..Who knows we might have discovered the next MF Hussain :)

lifeontherocks said...

thanks guys for so many ovely comments and as natasha said who knows I might be the next M.F hussain and you can be my muse anytime natasha :)

Jennifer Fabulous said...

Just wanted to let you know your kind words put a smile on my face. It has been an awful week for me and I'm so lucky to have a sweetheart like you as a friend.

PS. Just from reading all your posts here I feel like we would be very close friends if we lived in the same town. :)

lifeontherocks said...

@miss fabulous:- am happy that i could do that. its been a crazy crappy week for me too. so anyway, I hope u have a great week ahead and yup if we were in the same town, we would have been great buds:D

Anonymous said...

I like the drawing of the drink it reminds me of Iced Tea in Tennessee yum yum x

Nura said...

can you please check this blog out
http://healthytips911.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Really nice work here..cute paintings.

lifeontherocks said...

@SB:-thanks :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...