Tuesday 3 May 2011

MEIN KAROON TOH SAALA CHARACTER DHEELA HAI!!!!!

OK.......sometimes, I feel like telling some of my friends to go to hell, tell my "in-laws" and "relatives" to GTH!!! Sometimes, I feel that my parents have gone crazy and my sis is the paranoid one with lot of problems!!! I get angry with my hubby for no reason......um.........errrrr.....I think am contradicting my earlier post lol.......but sometimes I just feel like telling everyone to back off!!!!

One of my friends(one of my doc friends) found that I have a beauty blog and it was made "flash" and now they consider me "vein"(sorry......pun, intended)Aren't you supposed to concentrate on ur studies.........well......duh!!! I know what am doing!!!Its my way of UNWINDING!!!! Watever!!!! can't a lady have many sides to her......guess not. I am just on the edge and feel like tipping over any second. I need my close friends, great music and a bit of an upper!!!!I might really burst out one day. But I know, if I tell ppl what I feel to their faces.......I will be branded


                           ""MAIN KAROON TOH SAALA CHARACTER DHEELA HAIN"

Oh.......I very well know am not making sense to a lot of people, but its great to be senseless sometimes and just rant & rave......so right now I just want to be salman and dance to the song right below!!!!!







 And by the way go ahead and judge me even more, I actually enjoy the song, that am gonna give below.......it might  be "B" or "C" grade...but I love it....kya karein character dheela hain!!!!



12 comments:

Natasha said...

haha!! I knowwww..Sometimes you just want people to give you a break..even your family can get on your nerves some days ;p It is absolutely normal what you are feeling..btw, I think a doc who is also into fashion and make-up is absolutely cool..:) Also don't your 'doc friends' know about this blog ?

lifeontherocks said...

thanks for giving me the backing yaar. who knows..let them know abt this blog or not...it upset me for a while but hey "jab mein karoon toh saala character dheela hain" I cant do anything for those kind of ppl who think like that. :D :P

Jennifer Fabulous said...

I'm sorry people in your life are giving your grief about your hobby. That sounds awful!

What is life if you can't have fun outside of your career? Those people need to realize that just because you have a popular beauty blog, it does not mean you are giving your studies less priority!

Don't be upset...I think those people are just jealous and simply do not understand what life is all about! xoxo

UB said...

The song makes no sense but Salman makes it better! He rocks! Hey I think you should do what you feel like.Bloggers understand bloggers better :P

My friends know about my blog too but I don't expect them to read it Much of my support comes from other bloggers.

Blogging world is amazing. So hang on to what you are best at! Keep blogging! Duniya jaaye bhaad mein!:)

Chandana said...

ranting is my most fav pass time :P

hmm.... maybe they envy u.. not everyone gets the chance to do what they love and enjoy it! some ppl judge blindly and quickly.. like u said its best to ignore and do what u love!

lifeontherocks said...

@JF:-thanks so much.ya, why cant they understand its my hobby and thats how i let some steam off!!!! watever!!!

UB:-ya i guess so, salman makes al the sense to the song LOL. and u r rt!! bloggers understand fellow bloggers much more. thanks for the support!

@chandana:-yup am gonna ignore it and gonna enjoy my "blogs".like the title above mera character zara "dheela" hain for a doctor!!! lol. :D

Dr Shivani Sud Thakur said...

hey did not know u were a doc..anju and that htis was ur blog as well...my bad....
same things withme...everyone is jusssst sooooo amused when they know i have a makeup blog.......is it a sin????

Gowthami Nandigala said...

Humm...everyone has their own personal space that makes them to be alone for sometimes...We can not bear even our most dear ones at times...It's normal...hope ppl around u undrstnd it..

And reg ur 'doc frns' ur decision is right...leave them...

keep blogging...WE(ur fellow blogger frns) are here wid u..

Smile :)

lifeontherocks said...

@shivani:-ya i know....its my hobby or passion or alter ego......i think everyone would have been if i had just remained a brainiac!!! watever!

@Gowthami:-thanks so much for the support, ya i guess fellow bloggers understands things more :)

Karishma said...

i hatee judgemental people(is that a judgemental statement... lol)
but i laughed so hard when you talked about the mutton song.. i love it too... hehe

Artist by Design said...

Wow, I completely understand where youre coming from. I just had one of those days today where people were just in my hair! OMG I absolutely LOVE those songs, I love singing them and just losing myself and letting go of all the worries!

love your blog :) keep it up

from your newest follower (please follow me :) )

As alive as life said...

Haha!! Oh I hear you !! There are times I'm so sick of everyone I just wanna scream shut the door and just be! As for what u do with your spare time seriously !! A profession doesn't define who you are! Don't even listen to such bs!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...