Friday 3 June 2011

AKON & CHAMMAK CHALLO............

I heard about the leaking of Shahrukh's latest "RA-ONE" Chammak Challo song into the internet. The song release has not yet taken place and the movie is scheduled to be released only on October. God! What has this world come down to.......leaking these songs even before its formally released.......what a shame!!! But hey I had to rush to youtube and hear it for myself...after all its AKON!!!! and who doesn't like him. First time when I heard it I was like BLAH!!!! I thought what a stupid song. Second time I listened to it....I was kind of swaying with the beats and the third time I was totally floored!!!! Hugely impressed by the way akon has handled the "hindi lyrics" in the song. Do you want a dose of Chammak Challo......Then watch,listen and enjoy ;)





5 comments:

Prudhvi said...

hey it's the same i felt the way yu described above.....seriously he handled hindi lyrics awesome...
luvd the song...:-)

nd guess yu dint leak it becz youtube has already donr it..:p
newyaz thakiee for lettin it know..:D

http://prudhvijoshi.blogspot.com/

UB said...

Yes what a shame it's been leaked...I hear SRK is totally mad!

Jennifer Fabulous said...

Cute song! I actually enjoyed it!

Anuroop reddy said...

awesome song.It shouldn't have leaked .

Anonymous said...

hey! my first time here..
Im a fellow malayalee, navy wife and blogger..wonderful to meet u:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...