Tuesday 20 March 2012

REDESIGNING MY HOUSE

My parents house is 17 years old and now we are thinking of giving it a facelift :D. We are also planning to completely redecorate a larger part of our house. I was going through some interior decorating magazines and also through youtube  to get some inspiration and I stumbled across this wonderful designer called Rebecca Robeson who has a channel called robesondesign on youtube. She is really funny, smart and moreover she gives FREE practical advice and also shows us how she did it!!!! Isn't that cool???? If you are interested in watching interior designing videos head over to her channel RIGHT NOW!!! Below I am linking  videos of hers thats simply amazing!



     


     



      


I also came across some websites in India that sells some amazing home decor stuff

 Zansaar 

Shopo 

Also check out HeavenandHome                                                                       

Check out My Main blog HERE     

Join me @ Goodreads HERE

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...